What it means to be "Baseline" and beyond with the FFIEC CAT
Topics Covered in this Webinar:
- Diving deeper into the categories and subcategories for maturity levels for all 5 domains.
- What does baseline mean?
- Cyber Risk Management and Oversight
- Threat Intelligence and Collaboration
- Cybersecurity Controls
- External Dependency Management
- Cyber Incident Management and Resilience
- Discuss what it takes to go beyond Baseline
Here at DefenseStorm, we've taken the 120+ page CAT and built out an easy to use wizard that produces and actionable scorecard to identify your risk profile and cybersecurity maturity level. We'll be demoing the Scorecard throughout the presentation.
VP of Customer Solutions
Alex Hernandez brings more than 20 years of experience in providing security solutions and expertise to some of the largest companies in the world. He has spoken regularly at both regional and national IT and security conferences as well as cyber-security associations around the country. Alex has worked with several leading security solutions providers, including Barracuda Networks, Purewire, Secure Computing, CipherTrust, S1 and SecureWare.